My name is Jimmy Smith and I am the author of Jimmy’s Insights. This site discusses political, social, and religious issues facing the United States and the world and any other topics that might be on my mind.
Family: I am married to the kind and beautiful Heather. We have five children and reside in Lehi, Utah. Click here to visit Heather’s website Simply Fresh Designs.
Work Experience: I work for the LDS Church as a Website Product Manager. I’m over the LDS Seminary and LDS Institute websites and parts of the employee intranet. In my prior career, I have worked in enterprise Web analytics for the LDS Church, I was a Marketing Analyst for FedEx, and I was a Software Engineer for Motorola.
- BS in Electronics Engineering Technology from Brigham Young University in 2001
- MBA, Strategic Marketing emphasis, from Arizona State University in 2005
- Internet Marketing: I am an Internet marketing, Web analytics, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and Web usability specialist. I also do freelance consulting on those and related topics such and social media optimization. See Simply Fresh Designs services.
- Mormon Mission Prep: In 2009, Jimmy started the website Mormon Missionary Preparation. The site is geared toward LDS youth who plan to be future missionaries of the Mormon faith and is designed to help them prepare both physically and spiritually.
- Savior Site: In 2010, Jimmy started a website dedicated to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The site discusses Jesus’ life, His teachings, His love for you, and how to return to His presence.